<body>
underneath
the stars

Seeking the solace.


Enlarge text at your browser's menubar: view>zoom



Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Sunday, April 12, 2009
music. mood. meaning.
11:29 PM

a lil to share.
been so long since i did.

The following songs are from the new gundam series.
Gundam 00.

i particularly liked the art. animation. colouring.
music soundtrack was only. soso.

but i liked a few.

to all my friends.
6v. 7g.

i dedicate this song to you.







Friends - Stephanie

Friends by stephanie.
how i loved the rock. with a tinge of pain. sadness.

As life goes on. we musnt forget friends, yeah?
Dont let it go.. our wide world of friends.

how aptly describing my heart.
my fears. of losing all of you.
when we all graduate where shall we be?



4 kuromi!


My second song is a dedication.







Trust You - Yuna Ito

Powerhouse yuna ito lends her voice for gundam.
how much more exciting could it get?

Trust you. obviously is a song of trust. of love.
its chorus "I love you,I trust you,君の孤独を分けてほしい"
totally gives its message crystal clear.

"I want you to share your loneliness with me"
"Even in light, even in darkness, because we're together, We're able to trust each other"

you know i want to understand.
i dont want to be the sponge that only soaks the water.
I want to trust. i want to believe.

there is no song more meaningful.



5 kuromis for touching my heart.

Labels:



about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/
music/