<body>
underneath
the stars

Seeking the solace.


Enlarge text at your browser's menubar: view>zoom



Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Recent events
11:14 PM

boring title. boring life

had physio recently.
not too good. muscles are too tight at hamstring, calf, quads.
had many stretches to do.

more grey news.
my rabbit amy. her left eye seemed weak today. moist, like with pus.
im not sure whats wrong. quite worried. I feel like a horrible owner that only feels when she is sick.

my grandma. she cant walk or sit. after diagnosis she is going for op next wed. i am worried.

there were many great things today. but with such events i really do not have mood to feel happy.

like i went to the marina barrage. windy area with nice view of the city.
or that i finally owned my skates. at a cheaply discounted price of $55

Not sure how to continue. Where to find my strength.
I thank all who have been giving me support. I really appreciate it.

yeah. thankyou again.
guess im tired. need a rest soon.

Labels:



about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/
music/